Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ready or not...

Three weeks ago today, Sparky and I decided that we would go to Italy.  And so, exactly one week from today, we are going.  I knew from experience that four weeks goes by in approximately 29-42 hours.  And it has.

Weeks that go by slower are when I'm bored.

BWAAAAHAAAHAAAA.  

Anyway.

Over the last couple of days we have been talking about the clothing rules of the Vatican and most churches in Italy, which are not altogether unlike the same dress we would use here at home, no sleeveless, skirts to the knee, no shorts or t shirts at Mass.

This morning as Rosebud was getting ready to go to Mass, she put on one of her lovely sleeveless pink fluffy cotton dresses that she wears all winter (did I mention I love living here?).  She noticed that the dress came above her kneecaps, which is quite cute on a six year old.  Oh, she says.  

I can't wear THIS to the Vatican. 

No comments:

Post a Comment