Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ten Days To Go

We have had to strike a happy medium.  I would be content to go off half cocked to Italy without much of a plan in place.  However, traveling with six people, hoping to have somewhere to sleep each night and a desire to make the most of our time while there, all sensible parameters laid out by Sparky, means some give and take.

Some planning.  So we settled on planning where we would sleep and how we would get around, with large chunks of unplanned blocks to satisfy my deep need to be surprised and not know.

We have ten days to go, and we both feel settled on the amount of plan and not plan that is in place, or not in place as the case may be.

I have tried to nail down most of the necessary details in the last couple of weeks, before Holy Week starts.  Partly because Holy Week is busy, but mainly because I want my brain filled with Holy Week, not accommodations and train schedules.

I hope you join us on the journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment